Below is the list of authorized vendors. Beware of solicitations from non-authorized vendors.
- General Services Contractor (carpeting, tables, etc): GES-Global Exposition Services
- Electrical: Wisconsin Center District
- Audio Visual: Conference Technologies, Inc.
- Information Technology Services: Wisconsin Center District
- Mechanical Services Request: Wisconsin Center District
- Booth Catering Menu: Levy Restaurants
- Banner and Sign Hanging Order Form: Wisconsin Center District
- Lead Retrieval: StreamPoint Solutions
- eShowMail: Event Technologies
- Do not book from vendors contacting you directly by phone or email. CheeseExpo has not endorsed anyone to contact you directly.
- To receive special 2020 CheeseExpo rates, book through the official CheeseExpo online housing system.
Right click on the desired logo to download and select ‘Save link as’.
Be Aware of Unauthorized Vendors
CheeseExpo has been made aware of several fraudulent claims. Please be aware of the following:
- CheeseExpo does not sell attendee lists. If you receive an offer to purchase our attendee lists, it is fradulent.
- Hotel Fraud. CheeseExpo has has not endorsed anyone to contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a special discounted conference rate. If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is fraud.
- Form requesting you to update a listing in International Fairs Directory or Expo Guide or Fair Guide or World Business Guide. The form says Updating is Free, but there is a small paragraph at the bottom of the notice that states it is a three year contract for a recurring annual fee. Only Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association staff (Judy Keller or Caitlin Peirick) will contact you to update your listing.
- If you have questions, contact Judy Keller at Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association.