Below is the list of authorized vendors. Beware of solicitations from non-authorized vendors.
- General Services Contractor (carpeting, tables, etc): GES-Global Exposition Services
- Electrical: Wisconsin Center District
- Audio Visual: Conference Technologies, Inc.
- Information Technology Services: Wisconsin Center District
- Mechanical Services Request: Wisconsin Center District
- Booth Catering Menu: Levy Restaurants
- Banner and Sign Hanging Order Form: Wisconsin Center District
- Lead Retrieval: StreamPoint Solutions
- eShowMail: Event Technologies
- Guest Registration Invites: VIP Guest Invites
- Do not book from vendors contacting you directly by phone or email. CheeseExpo has not endorsed anyone to contact you directly.
- To receive special 2020 CheeseExpo rates, book through the official CheeseExpo online housing system.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Right click on the desired logo to download and select ‘Save link as’.
- If you have questions or prefer a different format, contact Judy Keller.
Be Aware of Unauthorized Vendors
CheeseExpo has been made aware of several fraudulent claims. Please be aware of the following:
- CheeseExpo does not sell attendee lists. If you receive an offer to purchase our attendee lists, it is fradulent.
- Hotel Fraud. CheeseExpo has has not endorsed anyone to contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a special discounted conference rate. If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is fraud.
- Form requesting you to update a listing in International Fairs Directory or Expo Guide or Fair Guide or World Business Guide. The form says Updating is Free, but there is a small paragraph at the bottom of the notice that states it is a three year contract for a recurring annual fee. Only Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association staff (Judy Keller, Caitlin Peirick or Carly Schlieckau) will contact you to update your listing.
- If you have questions, contact Caitlin Peirick at Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association.