CheeseExpo is your opportunity to connect with 4,000 dairy industry CEOs, Marketers, distributors, plant managers, and more!
There's simply no better place to grow your business than at CheeseExpo, the world’s largest cheese and whey processing expo!
|Find Your Exhibit Space Selection Date Here||View Live
|Exhibitor Contract & Rental Pricing||2022 CheeseExpo Exhibitor List|
Exhibit Hours & LocationExhibits are open:
Wednesday, April 17 - 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and
Thursday, April 18 - 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Baird Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
What is included with Exhibit Space Rental• Drapery – 8-foot back drapes and 3 foot side drapes.
• Booth sign listing firm name.
• Registration passes based on the number of exhibit spaces purchased (see EXHIBITOR CONTRACT for further details).
• Company name & description and category listing in CheeseExpo Show Program.
• Company information as entered by exhibitor on CheeseExpo online exhibit floor plan and in mobile app.
• Customized marketing emails, banner graphics, and more.
Exhibit Space Selection Process
- A ranked order Priority Points system will be used for companies interested in purchasing exhibit space at the 2024 CheeseExpo.
- This “loyalty rewards” system tracks over ten years of participation in WCMA events and awards a priority level to each company.
- A schedule showing companies eligible to sign up in the fall and their future assigned date/time can be found HERE.
- All active WCMA Supplier Members will be included within this Priority Point ranked list and will receive a future date/time to select exhibit space.
- All exhibitors will sign up and arrange payment for their space online; exhibitors can pay with a credit card or choose to be invoiced; invoices will be due in 30 business days.
Exhibitors interested in exhibiting at CheeseExpo must be members of Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association. To check your company's membership status, contact WCMA at email@example.com
Questions? Contact WCMA's Caitlin Peirick by email.