New booth reservations will begin on September 21.
A ranked order Priority Points system will be used for companies interested in purchasing an exhibit space. This “loyalty rewards” system tracks over ten years of participation in WCMA events.
- The WCMA highest priority level companies that do not have a 2022 exhibit space will be contacted first to select their space. After that, priority assignment for exhibit space will begin.
- For each time slot, there will be companies that can log in. Exhibitors may select a space at any time after their allotted time. Exhibitors are encouraged to sign up promptly for best selection and to secure a space.
- All exhibitors will sign up and arrange payment for their space on-line; exhibitors can pay with a credit card or choose to be invoiced; invoices will be due in 30 business days.
- The Exhibit Floor Plan will be updated in real time.
- If space sells out before an exhibitor is able to sign up, that company will be placed on a waiting list.
- Pricing and exhibit terms are available in the 2022 CheeseExpo Exhibitor Contract.
All companies exhibiting will need to be members of Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association before signing up to exhibit.
Questions? Contact WCMA’s Caitlin Peirick at 608-286-1001 or by email.
Please Be Aware of Fraud!
CheeseExpo has been made aware of several fraudulent claims. Please be aware of the following:
- CheeseExpo does not sell attendee lists. If you receive an offer to purchase our attendee lists, it is fradulent.
- Hotel Fraud. CheeseExpo has has not endorsed anyone to contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a special discounted conference rate. If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is fraud.
- Form requesting you to update a listing in International Fairs Directory or Expo Guide or Fair Guide or World Business Guide. The form says Updating is Free, but there is a small paragraph at the bottom of the notice that states it is a three year contract for a recurring annual fee. Only Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association staff (Judy Keller or Caitlin Peirick) will contact you to update your listing.
- If you have any questions, please contact Caitlin Peirick at Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association.