CheeseExpo Global Online Announced for April 6-8, 2021
For the welfare and benefit of dairy industry personnel, a new event, CheeseExpo Global Online, will offer industry innovations, world-class information and supplier connections April 6-8, 2021.
CheeseExpo, the popular in-person technology exposition, will be postponed until April 12-14, 2022 in Milwaukee.
The need for timely information, technology transfer, and market insights never stops, and CheeseExpo Global Online will offer world-class technical and marketing seminars, perspectives from industry leaders and access to the latest innovations from the supplier sector.
CheeseExpo Global Online, co-hosted by Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association and the dairy experts at Center for Dairy Research, will include:
- Three days of concise keynote talks, and technical and marketing seminars
- Exhibitor spotlights highlighting key dairy technology, ingredients and services
- Signature networking events including our Championship Cheese Auction
- Easy-to-access, easy-to-connect exhibit booths
- Industry Recognition Awards, Young Professionals Networking and more.
CheeseExpo Global Online is being planned in collaboration with dairy processors and dairy industry suppliers to deliver a virtual experience with impactful education, maximum participation and insights into technology viewable at dairy processing sites around the world.
Registration will open December 1. Processors should continue to visit this website for updates on CheeseExpo Global Online!
Exhibitors seeking information may contact Judy Keller.
When Can Exhibitors Sign Up?
2020 CheeseExpo Exhibitors had option to lock in space for 2021
2020 CheeseExpo exhibiting companies were given the opportunity to lock in an exhibit space for 2021 CheeseExpo. These exhibitors have already selected their exhibit space.
New booth reservations will begin in December, 2020
A complete schedule showing companies eligible to sign up in the fall and their assigned date/time will be available on this page on December.
Companies that were not signed up to exhibit at 2020 CheeseExpo can sign up beginning in December. A ranked order Priority Points system will be used for companies interested in purchasing an exhibit space. This “loyalty rewards” system tracks over ten years of participation in WCMA events. For each time slot, there will be companies that can log in. Exhibitors may select a space at any time after their allotted time. Exhibitors are encouraged to sign up promptly for best selection and to secure a space. Exhibit space may sell out before all companies are able to sign up. If this happens, interested exhibitors will be placed on a waiting list.
All companies exhibiting will need to be members of Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association before signing up to exhibit. If you have questions about membership, please contact Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association at 608-286-1001 or by email.
View Exhibit Floor Plan and Exhibitor List
Click here to view the current exhibit floor plan and list of exhibitors. Available spaces are shown in blue.
Exhibitor Contract and Cost to Exhibit
Click here to download the CheeseExpo Exhibitor Contract including terms and pricing.
Please Be Aware of Fraud.
CheeseExpo has been made aware of several fraudulent claims. Please be aware of the following:
- CheeseExpo does not sell attendee lists. If you receive an offer to purchase our attendee lists, it is fradulent.
- Hotel Fraud. CheeseExpo has has not endorsed anyone to contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a special discounted conference rate. If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is fraud.
- Form requesting you to update a listing in International Fairs Directory or Expo Guide or Fair Guide or World Business Guide. The form says Updating is Free, but there is a small paragraph at the bottom of the notice that states it is a three year contract for a recurring annual fee. Only Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association staff (Judy Keller or Caitlin Peirick) will contact you to update your listing.
- If you have any questions, please contact Caitlin Peirick at Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association.