CheeseExpo Global Online Announced for April 6-8, 2021
For the welfare and benefit of dairy industry personnel, a new event, CheeseExpo Global Online, will offer industry innovations, world-class information and supplier connections April 6-8, 2021.
CheeseExpo, the popular in-person technology exposition, will be postponed until April 12-14, 2022 in Milwaukee.
The need for timely information, technology transfer, and market insights never stops, and CheeseExpo Global Online will offer world-class technical and marketing seminars, perspectives from industry leaders and access to the latest innovations from the supplier sector.
CheeseExpo Global Online, co-hosted by Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association and the dairy experts at Center for Dairy Research, will include:
- Three days of concise keynote talks, and technical and marketing seminars
- Exhibitor spotlights highlighting key dairy technology, ingredients and services
- Signature networking events including our Championship Cheese Auction
- Easy-to-access, easy-to-connect exhibit booths
- Industry Recognition Awards, Young Professionals Networking and more.
CheeseExpo Global Online is being planned in collaboration with dairy processors and dairy industry suppliers to deliver a virtual experience with impactful education, maximum participation and insights into technology viewable at dairy processing sites around the world.
Registration will open December 1. Processors should continue to visit this website for updates on CheeseExpo Global Online!
Exhibitors seeking information may contact Judy Keller.